Know It All Intelligence Group provides Armed and Unarmed Security Services to a variety of clients throughout the Philadelphia, Bucks and Montgomery County area. All of our officers are fully trained and professionally equipped to give you peace of mind that your property will be protected.
We utilize our state of the art 24/7 real-time GPS based incident reporting system called KnowItAllNow™.
By utilizing technology, we can update our client of incidents in real-time and even instantly uploading photographs.
All of our officers have detailed experience in the industry that they will be assigned.
For our armed officers, we go beyond the minimum state law requirements of ACT 235 and add the following training:
- Regular Firearms Training, including Range Practice
- Customer Service Training
- Incident Reporting
- Parking Enforcement
- Specialized Training, such as Officer Safety, CPR/First Aid, Baton, OC Spray, Handcuffing
- Active Shooter / Workplace Violence
- And More
All of our personnel are thoroughly screened before and during their employment. Our background checks rival those of government clearances.
- Federal FBI Fingerprinting (Checked Annually)
- Federal, State and County Criminal Checks (Checked Annually)
- SSN Validation
- Verification of ACT 235 Licensing with Firearms Qualification
- 10 Year Employment Verification
- Education Verification
- Reference Checks
- Driving Record (Checked bi-annually)
- 10 Panel Lab Based Drug Screening (Random)
Our clients include:
Apartment Communities, HOA/Condo Associations, Shopping Centers, Retail Stores, Supermarkets, Office Buildings, Construction Sites, Festivals, Corporate Events and More
We offer 100% Total Accountability
- Skilled, qualified officers and supervisors
- Stable, long-term management
- Regular officer evaluation and follow-up supervision
- Daily scheduled shift activity spot checks
- KnowItAllNow™, our real-time incident reporting software with detailed information and documentation available online 24/7 on every shift – from officer location and performance to supervisory follow-up and Daily Activity Reports.