Know It All Intelligence Group is a family owned and operated nationwide employment screening and corporate investigative firm. Since 1999, we have been providing comprehensive employment screening and investigative solutions to government agencies, private corporations, law firms and non-profit organizations.
Field Investigators – Per Diem / On Call
We are currently looking for EXPERIENCED Field and Surveillance Investigators to join our team on a per diem basis for cases in the Philadelphia, Bucks and Montgomery County areas. We are considering all aspects of investigations, such as worker’s comp, insurance fraud, domestic, etc. You must have surveillance experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent, strong communication skills are a must
- Proficient in reading and writing
- Able to work independently
- Able to handle routine tasks that require identification of problems and solutions
- Able to travel
- Able to meet schedules and deadlines as assigned
- Must have a reliable vehicle
- Must have a cell phone, camera and video cam. Other covert cams will be provided if necessary.
- Able to use tact and diplomacy when handling sensitive and confidential information
- Able to work varied shifts, including nights, weekends, holidays and/or overtime as requested
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Have a clean driving record
- Ability to pass a thorough background check, including an FBI Fingerprint based Criminal History Clearance
- Ability to pass a drug test upon employment and randomly during the course of employment.
If you have the above qualifications and would like to be considered, we encourage you to apply via our online system or you may email your resume to email@example.com. *** NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE ***